Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker shoes

Sarah Jessica Parker shoes - Celebrity News - Marie Claire

The star was enjoying some family time with hubby Matthew Broderick and 6-year-old son James Wilkie at the Patricia Broderick Painting and Works On Paper Exhibition at the Tibor de Nagy Gallery in NY.

Despite her excitement at the impending birth of her twin daughters – she was spotted stocking up on all sort of goodies at children's toy store Just Kidding yesterday - SJP has expressed concern at having enough time for all her family as a working mum.

She told the New York Daily News: 'It's been a complicated past few weeks.

'My main concern is that my husband and son have enough time. I've felt very conflicted over the last few weeks.

'Hopefully, our son is feeling loved and taken care of. I can't really complain because it's my choice to work, but that doesn't mean I don't spend a better part of the day worrying about whether my family is getting enough [time] from me.'

She added: 'Any complications or any anxiety I feel is normal. Any mother who wants to continue to work and have a career outside the home goes through this, so I feel very much a part of the sisterhood.'

No comments:

Post a Comment