Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shoes: The Packing Conundrum

Beth in Tevas - BhutanWithout hesitation, one of the most common questions I receive concerns shoes. How to pack them, how many I bring and which type I carry for a given destination.

My number one rule is to never carry more than two pairs. You read that correctly. You should never have more than one pair of shoes in your luggage and one pair on your feet. And, yes, it can be done!

These Shoes Were Made for Walking
You’ll want one pair of comfy walking shoes. I’m partial to Aravon and Pr!vo but Ecco, Mephisto and Aertrex are all popular brands for walkers and travelers.

These brands come in styles that are not only optimal for walking but can also help dress up an outfit. Two features that are appreciated when you’re on the road.

Second Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment