Monday, August 1, 2011

MY LOVE POEMS

"FOR SA.................."
i fall in love with ur tendernes.
ur first sight got hold on my eyes;
that sight,the sight of u;
the sight of a tender flower.
it made me get cozy with u.

i fall in love with ur attitude.
the way u walk,the way u talk ;
it stole my heart away,n i m heartless ever after;
it made me underestimate the elegance of a peacock.
u may be a girl 4 the rest but a diva 4 me.

i fall in love with ur eyes.
the divinity i thought 2 be that of the almighty;
looking at ur eyes it made me reconsider it;
the radiance spread allover was as if that of ur sparkling eyes;
ur eyes..!! sparkling,mesmerising n halusinating.

i fall in love with ur cloudy hair.
with that entoxicating smell;
with that volumous entity,ur hair creats;
an illusion that its about to rain;
and challenges the wisdom of the sun

i fall in love with ur cuteness.
no other look for me can be as soothing as that of u;
a thousand pain,a million drops of tear;
all get vanished with a single glimpse of u.


i fall in love with every aspect of u.
ever since i have felt the manliness in me;
ever since i have praised sm1 with that attitude;
i regret for doing that,i regret for missing u ever before.

now accept me or ignore me,it is up to u
i m in love with every bit of u;
every bit of u;
only U.....

No comments:

Post a Comment