Monday, August 1, 2011

personal poems


why m i lost in this world,
what have you destined for me,
why have i born in this world of urs
where r u hiding leaving me midst of the sea.

my heart is beating,
but i m alive it dsnt feel.
u have landed me here!!where?
n i don know when my wounded heart will heal.

help me out my lord
show me the right path,
to live my life the way i want,
n to have u always beneath.

i always wanted to do the best,
but never did i get a chance,
is it somethng i desrve lord,
just tell me,lemme knw once.

wenever i tried to walk on my path,
i found it disappeared half way,
y do u let me dat if its not meant for me,
plz guide me now,show me ur divine ray.

its not working out lord,
i need ur help today,
never did i pray for me,never did i beg u,
u r punishing me 4 dat i feel today.

tell me lord how long shud i suffer,
tell me till wen shall i wait,
now even my tears have dried up,
i beg u now,no man can hve this as their fate.

waiting for ur blessings,



how can i recieve ur power,
if u r,if u can see me crying,
if u r the lord as people say,
hold my hand n guide me today,
i present myself to u today.......

a lost man..........

radiatelove.............

No comments:

Post a Comment